- Student Orgs
The job description of Elections Office staff can be found in ASUCBL 4101 (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNVzlmRPR2Qxh3ILRr_lqVVg30pG8y509xS0E5MUmGw/edit?usp=sharing).
In brief, each job consists of the following:
– Assistant Elections Prosecutor: Assist the Elections Prosecutor in investigating and prosecuting violations of elections regulations.
– Elections Prosecutor Intern: Assist in investigating elections violations and researching provisions of the ASUC bylaws.
– Assistant Elections Auditor: Assist the Elections Auditor in running the Elections Council Campaign Finance Committee (ECCFC) and ensuring that candidates and parties abide by campaign finance regulations.
– Elections Auditor Intern: Assist in reviewing campaign finance reports and ensuring that candidates and parties abide by campaign finance regulations.
– Elections Office Chief of Staff: Assist the Elections Council Chair and Assistant Chair in running the elections process, coordinating with the Senate on bylaw revision legislation, and managing Elections Office staff.
– Director of Operations: Organize and plan the logistics of the elections process, voting (online and in-person), and the tabulations ceremony.
– Director of Outreach: Communicate and publicize Elections Council events and meetings, develop outreach and “Get Out The Vote” strategies, and work with the Elections Council Chair to negotiate voter incentives with businesses.
– Tech Coordinator: Manage the technical aspects of the elections process, including the online ballot, tabulator, and website content.
– General Elections Associate/Intern: Assist the Elections Council in a variety of duties related to the planning and execution of the ASUC elections process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
The deadline for this application is Friday, December 6 at 11:59 PM.