- Student Orgs
- Press and Media
Thank you for your interest in applying to serve within the ASUC Office of the President!
Our goal is to empower students and bring tangible change when interacting with the campus administration and the larger student body. The office will center work around four main platforms:
1. Administrative Accountability
2. Campus Climate and Safety
3. Basic Needs Security
4. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
General Duties & Qualifications
• Create initiatives, legislation, and projects related to the position.
• Work with the elected and appointed officials, and administrators regarding policies related to the positions.
• Communicate/collaborate with other departments of the office on special projects/events.
• Draft weekly reports
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to properly interface with relevant stakeholders.
• Strong organizational and people skills to effectively manage key internal and external relationships.
• Strong project management skills to manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines.
• Familiarity/background with the work relating to the position.
Please forward any questions to Lee Place and Stephanie Luna at email@example.com.
The deadline for incoming freshmen and transfer/re-entry students is Monday, July 29 at 11:59 p.m.