- Student Orgs
- Press and Media
Thank you for the interest in applying to serve within the ASUC Office of Senator Le!
Senator Le’s office work will center around the four main platforms:
1. Transfer Student Visibility & Inclusion Initiatives
2. Transfer Student Housing
3. Expanding and Emphasizing Mental Health Resources
4. Basic Needs Security Programs
• Work on tasks in specific relation to projects, communication, and policy.
• Collaborate with the necessary stakeholders to complete specific tasks and responsibilities.
• Complete reports on the progress of respective projects.
• Attend all office meetings and scheduled meetings specifically relating to their position and work.
• Strong communication skills to interact with students, administrators, and other stakeholders.
• Strong management skills to coordinator and complete tasks.
• Strong organizational skills to maintain digital track of completed work and resources.
• Strong desire to build more knowledge in their respective position and complete all tasks in a timely and effective manner.
For reference, here is the link to the office structure: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1ED_gESI6k_QnjFwK1LyrMU7bAVnWN0f08_6BCV-rnS0/edit?usp=sharing
For reference, here is the link to the position description and responsibilities: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvLwFpYjDUwA-ZiyO7FqxRv9ns0Oj1XLp2Dj38N7Wb0/edit?usp=sharing
Applications are due August 17 at 11:59PM. If there are any concerns about the deadline or additional questions, please email Carolyn Le at firstname.lastname@example.org!