ASUC Senators sit on a variety of committees:
- Standing Committees include Finance, Constitutional & Procedural Review, University & External Affairs, and the Advocacy Agenda Committees. These have regular weekly meetings and form the foundation of ASUC operations.
- Temporary Committees: mostly for selecting and appointing officials; they then dissolve after the function is complete.
- Ad Hoc Committees: These committees work on specific tasks throughout the year but do not necessarily meet or conduct business regularly to extent that Standings do.
ASUC Senators also serve as representatives to outside organizations, sometimes serving as voting members. They also serve as voting members on ASUC Grants committees.
- Standing Committee on Finance
- Standing Committee on Constitutional & Procedural Review
- Standing Committee on University & External Affairs
- Standing Committees on Advocacy Agenda